Ageing Strategy consultations
Ageing Strategy consultations were held at various locations around NSW from December 2011 to January 2012 with older people, their carers and families. Special consideration was made to consult with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and other groups.
The NSW Government held the Ageing Roundtable on 15 September 2011 as the first step in developing the new Ageing Strategy.
- Ageing Roundtable - Summary paper (PDF)
- Ageing Roundtable - Summary paper (PDF, large print)
- Ageing Roundtable - Summary paper (PDF, Easy English, large file >1MB)
- Ageing Roundtable - Summary paper (RTF)
- Translations of the Ageing Roundtable Summary Paper:
Chinese Simplified (PDF)
Chinese Traditional (PDF)
Visit the Ageing Roundtable page for further information and documentation.