Find a job
Go to the jobs.nsw website to search for a position.
Home Care positions
If you are interested in applying as a Home Care worker you need to contact the branch manager in the area where you want to work. Home Care positions are not presently advertised on the jobs.nsw website.
Application and selection process for all other positions
Selection is based on merit, which means we select the person whose skills, knowledge and experience best match the job requirements.
The actual process may vary but generally it is as follows:
- Select the job on the jobs.nsw website
- Read the information pack
- Click the Apply Online button and sign in if you are registered, or create a new user account
- Complete the online application and attach your resume. If you are not able to submit an application online, post the application to the address in the job advertisement, addressing the selection criteria and include a copy of your resume.
- If you are assessed as suitable for an interview you will be advised of the interview time and date by phone
- The interview questions will focus on your skills and experiences, how you would react in different situations, and how you would undertake different aspects of the job role.