Pay and conditions
We offer a wide variety of careers and opportunities for employment with many benefits across a range of locations in NSW.
A career with ADHC gives you the opportunity to make a difference to the quality of someone’s life. Competitive rates of pay and superannuation are on offer along with:
- Flexibility – We will help establish a work-life balance that works for you.
- Security - Working at ADHC gives you the security provided by a government position.
- Variety - Supporting older people or people with a disability is challenging and rewarding, and no two days are ever the same. You will be trained and supported to manage the range of work required.
- Long-term career path - We offer the experience and freedom to grow your career while making your mark within a highly reputable organisation. We hire our people with a view to retaining and motivating them for the long-term.
- Learning and development - We actively encourage and support our staff to complete their training and courses relevant to their positions.
- Teamwork - Join a team of more than 13,000 professionals providing care and support to people living in their own homes, community-based homes, our supported accommodation or large residential centres.
Most of our staff are covered by an appropriate state government award or agreement. While the conditions and rates of pay will vary they generally include provisions for penalty rates for shift work, overtime, rostered days off or flex time and allowances. See Discover career paths for more detailed information on pay and conditions.
Essential information for NSW Government applicants
People who work for the NSW Government are not just doing a job - they are representing the Government. They are expected to behave ethically and correctly when carrying out their duties and in dealing with the public and fellow employees.
More information on the principles and application of cultural diversity, equal employment, ethical practices and occupational health and safety required of all public sector employees is available, as outlined through these public sector policies which are on the NSW Equal Opportunity website.
Our values guide our behaviour toward each other, clients, services and other agencies and form the basis of all business relationships, decisions and actions. Read more about our values.