Transition to Work
If you are a person with disability, family or carer please see our Post School Program page for individuals families and carers.
A two year program that helps young people with a disability gain employment after leaving school.
Who is it for
Primarily for young people with a disability with moderate to high needs.
- Move to open or supported employment at the completion of their program
- Perform satisfying and meaningful work, consistent with employment goals
- Develop skills and qualifications necessary for the transition to sustainable employment
- Sustain work and training commitments
- Have fair access to support and fair outcomes for people who are Aboriginal or from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Transition to Work service providers are required to report on the Outcomes of Transition to Work participants at the end of their 2 year program.
The results will help young people choose a Transition to Work service provider that best meets their needs.