In preparation for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), an increasing number of disability organisations are exploring new and innovative ways to accurately cost their services, manage their cash flows and grow their business.
To assist disability organisations to manage the financial implications associated with this transition, ADHC has worked in partnership with the sector and financial experts to create a package of new financial management resources.
Funded by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Sector Development Grants, these resources are designed to be used by the financial teams of service providers and are available to all non-government organisations. The resources will assist your business with:
- Toolkit: Disability NGO sector unit costing
- Webcast: What is unit costing and why does it matter?
- Excel workbook: Unit costing basic worked example
- Case studies: Organisations using unit costing software
- Vendor overviews: Examples of unit costing software solutions
- Board member introduction to unit costing
- Operational manager introduction to unit costing
- Webcast: Introduction to healthy cash flow
- Factsheets: Healthy cash flow pillars
- Video: Introduction to the Cash Management Maturity Assessment
- Excel workbook: Cash Management Maturity Assessment
- Board member introduction to cash flow
- Operational manager introduction to cash flow
- Video: Loan financing for service providers
- Toolkit: Loan financing for service providers
- Summary Report: The potential role of loans in NGO sector
- NGO Loans Project Evaluation Report