Ready Together continues the NSW Government's Stronger Together 2 reforms, which committed $2 billion in new funding for disability services from 2011-12 to 2015-16, to deliver 47,200 new places for people with disability to access support.
Ready Together focuses this investment on what people say they most want - more flexibility, more choice and more control - implemented through the Living Life My Way framework.
Ready Together also prepares NSW for the transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) by July 2018.
As part of this, there will be two new laws in NSW. The Disability Inclusion Bill protects the rights of people with disability and promotes community inclusion now and into the future. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NSW Enabling) Act enables Government services to transfer to the non-government sector.
- Ready Together: a better future for people with disability (PDF)
- Ready Together fact sheet (PDF)
- Ready Together - Easy English (PDF)
- Ready Together (RTF)
- Ready Together - Large Print (PDF)
- Ready Together - Arabic (PDF)
- Ready Together - Chinese (PDF)
- Ready Together - Greek (PDF)
- Ready Together - Hindi (PDF)
- Ready Together - Italian (PDF)
- Ready Together - Korean (PDF)
- Ready Together - Nepalese (PDF)
- Ready Together - Spanish (PDF)
- Ready Together - Vietnamese (PDF)
Braille copies are available on request. Translations into community languages will be available soon.
Ready Together Annual Reports
Ready Together, launched in December 2013, continues Stronger Together 2 and retains the commitment to delivering 47,200 new places for people with disability by June 2016. The Ready Together 2014 Annual Report outlines actual expenditure and increases in places for people with disability for 2013-14.