Ageing, Disability & Home Care

Register or change your program

Register for your program

For Transition to Work and Community Participation, you will need to register with a service provider.If you live in a FACS district that is transitioning to the NDIS from 1 July 2017 and you have been approved for a Transition to Work or a Community Participation program you need to register with a service provide by 30 June 2017.

You can find information on different service providers in the service provider booklets below. The booklets also explain how you can prepare for meeting with service providers and what to consider when making a decision.

To register for your Post School program, your chosen service provider can complete an online Registration Form with you.

If you are unable to complete the online form, you can email a copy of the registration form to

The registration form needs to be signed by your service provider. Send completed forms to so that FACS can process the funding.

Choosing a Service Provider

The booklets below provide information about the Community Participation and Transition to Work programs and service providers across NSW who are approved to offer the program and how you can find and register with a service provider of your choice.

Community Participation Service Providers (Statewide)

Some service providers who are eligible to deliver the Community Participation program may not be listed in this booklet. Please see the complete list of Community Participation, Life Choices, Active Ageing and Flexible Respite Providers in NSW.

Transition to Work Service Providers (Statewide)

Additional information on the employment and education outcomes in the Transition to Work program  can be found at:

The Transition to Work outcomes data can help you to make a decision about which Transition to Work service providers can best meet your needs and support you to achieve your employment goals

Change service providers or exit the program

If you choose to change your service provider, change your funding arrangement (for Community Participation) or exit your program, you need to fill out a transfer or exit form.

The transfer/exit form needs to be signed by your current and new service provider. Send completed forms to so that FACS can process the funding.

If you do not want to take up your program

If you do not want to take up your program, please tell us by calling 1800 761 030.

share on facebook share on tweet share on yammershare by email
Back to: top | ADHC home page